Hope Valley School
Imadol-4, Lalitpur District , Nepal
Hope Valley Scholar's Academy (2004), Imadol-4, established on the essence of "HOLISTIC EDUCATION", having a dynamic and unique identity as a learning institution that exposes the individual capacities and possibilities of living to each student. School runs pre-primary and primary wings to grade 10 with trained teachers. HVS Located in a peaceful environment far from the noise and crow d of the city, a few minutes walk to the east of Balkumari khari ko Bot Chowk, central arena of Mahalaxmi Municipality Ward No. 17, 18 and 19. School has the qualified and dynamic team of teachers with a number of years teaching experience, and greater sense of passion and dedication of teaching.
100% SLC RESULTS WITH DISTINCTIONS
Scholarship for the deserving students and financial assistance for economically very weak and backward students.
- A team of qualified, well experienced ad dedicated teachers
- Well-equipped science and computer lab
- Well-stocked library
- Spacious and well ventilated class rooms
- Compulsory computer education form the class one onward
- Complete English environment
- Quite lively ans family atmosphere
- Boarding and day scholar facilities
- Special provision for day care facility for the play group children
- A complete shuttle service on compromised/ reasonable rate
- Compulsory ECA- every Friday
- Regular parents-teacher interaction
- Montessori trained teachers in pre-primary and primary wings
- Comp. Multi-Media classes
- Well-equipped plan and syllabus for mind sharping and creating awareness on our typical culture
Special counselling for teenagers frequently by special counsellors, experts a psychoanalysts and regular weekly yoga classes.
Address | ठेगाना
Comments in Facebook